SustainHub - Sustainability Data Exchange Hub (2012-2015)
SustainHub will provide a systemic and efficient scientific method of collecting data for products and production processes in the supply chain and integrate the data in the systems and in the internal processes of organisations (enterprises, institutions, etc.).
Target industries are part of the electronics and automotive manufacturing sector. These are both essential pillars of the EU economy, representing in the 27-EU group, no more than 6 millions workers and 347 billion euros combined production value.
Therefore a better management of the supply chain data and data related to sustainability will improve eco-efficiency performance related to design and production, but also maintaining the competitiveness position of EU.
The European project FP7 brings together partners from Germany, Sweeden, Belgium, Austria, Romania and Italy.
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Germany - coordinator
- CoreSource AB, Sweeden
- Intertek Semko AB, Sweeden
- Rapidminer, Inc.
- Johnson Controls GmbH, Germany
- Board of Innovation BVBA, Belgium
- University of Ulm, Germany
- Denkstatt GmbH, Austria
- iPoint-Systems GmbH
- University of Graz, Austria
- Microelectronica S.A., Romania
- AGFA Healthcare N.V., Belgium
- Continental Teves AG & Co. OHG, Germany
- IDEA International Distribution of Electronics, Italy
- Tecnoimprese Scarl, Italy
Microelectronica contributes as the main partner in SustainHub with its practical experience of management of microelectronic products, in the production and validation process and also a perspective of SMEs that are developing within the EU.