The enterprise was also certified to manufacture aeronautics products, for the military and the nuclear field.
After 1990, Microelectronica became a trading company being continuously ripped and destroyed.
The company was privatized in 1999.
Between 1999 and 2014, the rebuilt and reconfiguration of the society was realised, achieving the following economical results:
- 35 mil. € incomes;
- 4 mil. € fees and taxes to the State;
- 3.5 mil. € salaries;
- 7 mil. € infrastructure investments;
- 15 mil. € direct investments in laboratories and equipment.
What we can do today
- Complete line for full assembling-packing LED starting from the chip on wafer: die attach, Au/ Al wire bonding, encapsulation, testing, sorting, and rolling insertion;
- A state of art lab fully equipped, available for sustaining our own production or any external request;
- ISO Class 1 Clean Room Laboratory for analysis and validation of Cleaning in manufacturing engineering.